Saturday 15 March 2014

This blog is dedicated to the strange scary and most often wonderful mysterious happenings in my life and that of others. I believe that God shows those he loves strange things to help them overcome the fear of death and the problems and challenges which we face everyday. When  I see the dead I never know they are dead as its usually a friend that I speak to all the time and there is no physical difference apart from the fact that they look healthier, glowing almost. And of course I did not know they had died until afterwards. I would mention to a friend or relative that I saw Bill or Dave and they would say but he died . How is this possible? I don't know. Quite often I will be chatting away and people think I'm talking to myself and I am amazed that they can't see the person right in front of them. Anyway, I see dogs that have died following their owner's whilst out walking my dogs and when my cat got put to sleep I came home to find him sitting at the top of the stairs. That is just for starters theres so much more to tell you please feel free to tell me your experiences. I would love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.