Monday 17 March 2014

The noisy streets of silence

All of my 48 years I have suffered with the sound of loud noises of course living in central London you get used to it but long for peace and quiet. When I moved away to kent which is relatively quiet I realised that the raised voices I could hear was the collective thoughts radiating from people's minds, it was quite deafening everyone else would not hear it only me it seemed. I actually thought there were crowds of people outside my house but when I step out there is nobody. Yes I could be crazy. Who knows maybe I am but I am able to reason and real crazy people can't do that. Sometimes now I just enjoy listening to the thoughts of the neighbours it's certainly interesting. Also I can tell when a person is evil just by there presence. I get a sick feeling in my solar plexus and I feel drained of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.