Monday 17 March 2014

Stephanie

I was in my new house and it seemed peaceful in kent when a girl with long blonde hair walked through my living room into the kitchen towards the back door which led into the garden. I asked my son if he could see her, it's Bianca he said, my daughter. Indeed she did look like her but when I followed there was nobody there and the back door was locked. I called upstairs to Bianca and she answered. Her friend Stephanie at that moment was dying. Killed in a car crash she had to be cut out. We phoned her sister who confirmed this. She had come to say goodbye she later told Bianca in a dream that she had died twice which her sister confirmed. She had been revived then died again in hospital she was only sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.