Sunday 16 March 2014

nightclub ghost

I was in a very busy london nightclub just a few months ago. I must add that I was not drunk or intoxicated in any way but my feet were hurting from wearing heels and so I took off my shoes. As I looked up I got a very disapproving look from an elderly man who was walking into the crowded dance floor. He was quite old fashioned looking with spectacles and clothes from in my view the eighteenth century. Such was his stare that I wondered what I had done wrong. My friend asked what was wrong, I told him and he went to look for the man, there was nobody over fifty in that club though we both searched high and low and the entrance was upstairs. He would have to have passed by us to the exit. It was in the bridge bar in beckenham kent so if anyone has seen him please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.