Saturday 26 April 2014

The exorcism of thousands whilst i am sleeping

Paranormal and psychic happenings At a certain time I'm my life last year I dreamed every night all night for weeks on end that I was being attacked by vampires. and demons I wasn't afraid and exorcised each and every one as they came at me snarling with their teeth. Some of them just exploded others turned human. I was exhausted. I was also going into apartments and clearing them of evil before people moved in including my daughter's house. I would awake so tired I could barely function and wondered would it ever end. I would stay awake until the early hours to avoid the inevitable. I saw God and he seemed pleased with me. Strangely he appeared in a nightclub setting and reminded me of Dean Martin. Then I felt someone holding my hand and I knew he loved me unconditionally. It was Jesus and I felt like a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.