Thursday 3 April 2014

i only see ghosts in the daylight

Paranormal and psychic happenings I have never understood why ghost hunters turn the lights out as I always see them that have passed on or not, in the daylight hours usually they come when the suns rays are shiny brightly. My dear friend came and patted my shoulder I remarked how well he looked he came in the cafe whilst the sun shone brightly. He looked twenty years younger. I didn't know that he had died then, he smiled warmly but didn't speak just indicated with his eyes to our friend ferdie. I turned to ferdie  and he said who are you talking to? I was surprised he couldn't see him. It's your best friend I said. No he died yesterday it can't be him said ferdie . He knew I couldn't lie. But that man came to tell me ferdie would soon be joining him for he died too a few weeks later and I loved these two dear friends very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.