Monday 28 April 2014

Is your friend or relative a psychic vampire draining your lifeforce

Paranormal and psychic happenings There are real energy sucking life force draining people near us giving out such negativity that we feel drained and depressed when around them. Avoid these people like the plague they cause illness bad luck and all sorts of dramas you can't help them get out while you can before they destroy your soul. I have been plagued by these people all my life some in my own family. It never changes no matter how you may try. Things get worse. My mother caused me so much pain amongst others. I have always felt anxiety and her Catholic guilt yet I never did anything wrong apart from being born. I'm so much calmer now I cut these dreadful people out of my life. Save yourself and remember where there is guilt there is no love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.