Sunday 22 June 2014

WHEN I HEARD +KENNY ROGERS SING I COULD SEE DAD IN HEAVEN

Paranormal and psychic happenings I was in the garden at sunset and +KENNY ROGERS RUBY DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE TO TOWN came on the radio and in my minds eye the Heavens opened and I could see my Dad smiling down at me today. He was enjoying himself listening to that country music just like when I was a child and I swear my heart lifted up like I was home again and everything was alright. I felt happier than I have in years because I know that this present life and its hardships and loneliness will end in joy one fine day and there's no point in worrying.Our loved ones are not just sleeping they are having a wonderful life in the other world waiting for us to join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.