Thursday 26 June 2014

MY DOPPELGANGER GOT RUN OVER BY A CAR

Paranormal and psychic happenings I have several dopplegangers or doubles. My friends would say they saw me and I ignored them in certain places where I was not. Then one day everyone at the school gates all the mum's said oh your ok we thought you was in hospital! No I'm fine I said a little confused. The next day in the local newspaper there was a picture of my double. I was shocked and a little scared as she really did look like me and she had been hit by a car on the road I always crossed. Not many people used that road and her clothing was the same as mine. She must have changed her hairstyles everytime I changed mine . I believe she was an alien being. Now there are others and I live in a new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.