Saturday 24 May 2014

the best and worst dating sites +evow and +plentyoffish.com

Paranormal and psychic happenings. I thought I would do a review of dating sites as I have been on many for several years most of the time I am left feeling very disappointed. So here in my mind are the worst which you as a human should avoid because your confidence in human nature will be shattered. +Plenty of fish or their sister site+evow people are ugly rude and ignorant. If you complain they ban you from the sites. +Smooch is another dreadful site and you will see all the same faces on these sites the same ignorant rude men that probably will expect a woman to take them out and pay for it as they are too lazy to make an effort. Will speak more about those sites later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.