Sunday 4 May 2014

A ghostly figure of a man ran down the passage and through the wall

Paranormal and psychic happenings I saw a dark very large man ghost run past me and jump through the wall into my neighbour s house, a few moments later three was frantic knocking at the street door my neighbour was terrified wide eyes asking to come in because he was scared, he had seen a woman walk through his wall at the same time , he had left his children inside I told him to bring them in as they were afraid it was about midnight. I called them as he didn't want to go back in. In my house we all started to feel sick the atmosphere was electric with terror I realized it was feeding on our fear and I began to lighten the mood we laughed at it and the fear subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.