Wednesday 19 June 2019

TRUE PAST LIFE REGRESSION THROUGH HYPNOSIS

HAPPENINGS PSYCHIC AND PARANORMAL Home » Reference and Education » Paranormal Join Sign in EzineArticles - Expert Authors Sharing Their Best Original Articles Custom Search Search Gary Wonning Platinum Quality Author Platinum Author | 343 Articles Joined: January 28, 2007 United States Exploring the Past By Gary Wonning | Submitted On June 09, 2019 Recommend Article Article Comments Print Article Expert Author Gary Wonning I will never forget my first past life regression. I had been searching for spiritual meaning for quite some time, what the church was teaching just didn't seem to answer all my questions, there seemed to be something missing, it wasn't that I didn't believe church doctrine, but there had to be more. I had been sensing that there was really life after death, not the life most of us had bought into, but a real life on real planet earth, I had seen visions of my living in a different time and place, a time before the twentieth century. It was time to investigate. As I read the local paper one evening, I came upon an ad a local hypnotist had placed, the ad said he could cure smoking with hypnotism, my interest was peaked. I had read how people had undergone hypnosis and recalled lives they led in a time before this one. This was new uncharted territory and it took some time before I mustered up the courage to call him. Finally, I decided I could delay it no longer, this was something I had to do, regardless of the outcome. My wife and I had been having some marital issues, and I thought that perhaps I could find answers that would help solve the issues we were having. Talking with Tom, he stated he had only done three past life sessions, that didn't peak my confidence any, but decided to do it anyway, what did I have to lose? The session went quite well, I regressed to two lifetimes I sensed having lived. One was in ancient Egypt and one lifetime was during th American Revolution. After overcoming my initial shock of the reality of it all, I began to realize that is was the only thing that ever made sense to me, it answered all the questions I had about why people do and think the things they do and think. If people carry these memories over from lifetime to lifetime, I could understand why we feel about certain people the way we do. If we remember how we related to people in the past and how they related to us, that would explain many of our relationships today. It wold also help us understand people of different ethnic and sexual preferences, if we realized at some period, we may have lived as a different gender, race, or sexual orientation, it wold be hard to have any ill feelings toward those people today. I couldn't wait to share what I had learned, I thought many people would be overjoyed at this new knowledge. Boy, was I wrong, my wife thought I had finally gone off the deep end and needed psychiatric help, a couple of the friends I had shared what I was planning on doing never believed a word of what I said. Man! What a let down. How I could I be so thrilled at what I discovered, the truth I had been seeking when everyone else was not only not interested but couldn't comprehend anything I had experienced, and didn't seem to care? It didn't deter me, I keep studying and learning, and over the years I have for the most part encountered the same response from those I have shared the knowledge with. Most people are stuck in their own little box, regardless of how open minded they proclaim to be, there are certain boundaries they won't cross. I have discovered the knowledge we acquire, especially in this field, is for our own spiritual growth and in many times no one else. They are on their own path and they will learn in their own time. I have traversed the globe in search of truth, my truth, during which time I have had an opportunity to study with Aborigine elders, native American Indians, and some of the world's finest intuitives. All of this has lead me to better understand our world and all things therein contained. I have created a website to share some of my adventures and knowledge as I see it. http://www.journeysthrulife.com I have written several books and am available for book signings and speaking engagements. Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Gary_Wonning/73241 0 Comments | Leave a Comment Did you find this article helpful? Happy Face0 Sad Face0 Viewed 5 times Word count: 615 Article Tools EzinePublisher Report this article Cite this article Stay Informed Subscribe to New Article Alerts: Reference and Education: Paranormal Gary Wonning Email Address Subscribe We will never sell or rent your email address. Paranormal Article Feed Paranormal Article Feed Find More Articles Search Recent Articles A Soul Lives In All Lives Simultaniously The Aboriginal Dream Time In Modern Day Life How Do We Create Our Human Life Can Black Magic Help You Lose Weight? Can Black Magic Make You Rich? UFOs: Listen To The Pilots, Not The Pundits Exploring Your Life Purpose Through A Powerful Life Breakthrough With The Greek Spirits Alternative Realities and Parallel Universes: Are You Living Them? Boosting Your Career And Work Life With The Fallen Angels Experience A Full Financial Breakthrough Through The Old Ones EzineArticles.com About Us FAQ Contact Us Member Benefits Privacy Policy Shop Site Map Blog Training Video Library Advertising Affiliates Cartoons Authors Submit Articles Members Login Premium Membership Expert Authors Endorsements Editorial Guidelines Terms of Service Publishers Terms Of Service Ezines / Email Alerts Manage Subscriptions EzineArticles RSS © 2019 EzineArticles All Rights Reserved Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.