Monday 17 September 2018

SNAKES IN BABY'S CRIB EVERY NIGHT

HAPPENINGS PSYCHIC AND PARANORMAL snakes in the baby's crib My earliest memory is being a very young baby and feeling terrible dread each night as I was put into my cot. I tried to protest of course but though I thought I could be understood I couldn't. I suppose My mum just thought that I didn't want to go to bed. I however thought she just knew that within moments of her leaving the room the snakes would come slithering along the sheets hundreds of them wrapping themselves around me until I could no longer struggle. They held me there all night whilst I lay awake and sweating like no child should. My worst fear was that they would go in my mouth so I would keep my mouth tightly closed unable to breathe properly. I would often have a teddy bear this would be crushed by the snakes but form a tiny barrier between my tiny body and they're huge slimy ones. In the morning light they were all still there but mum didn't seem to notice. PARANORMAL AND PSYCHIC HAPPENINGS True psychic and ghostly spiritual happenings UFO search RecentDateLabelAuthor Sep 12th THE DEMON JESTER CLOWNS IN OUR HOME TRUE STORY Sep 12th Sep 4th Sep 4th Sep 4th Sep 1st Sep 1st Aug 31st Aug 31st Aug 30th Aug 30th Aug 30th Aug 30th Aug 30th Aug 29th Aug 29th Aug 29th Aug 29th Aug 29th Aug 29th Aug 28th Aug 28th Aug 28th Aug 28th Aug 25th Aug 25th Aug 24th Aug 24th Aug 24th Justice for Dogs Publicly Beaten for MoneyAug 23rd Aug 22nd Aug 22nd Aug 22nd Aug 22nd Aug 21st Aug 21st Aug 21st Aug 20th Aug 20th Aug 20th Aug 19th Aug 19th Aug 19th Aug 18th Aug 18th Aug 18th Aug 18th Aug 18th Aug 17th Aug 17th Loading tracey brenland. Dynamic Views theme. Theme images by merrymoonmary. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free spiritual advice.